Soventix Chile is the Chilean subsidiary of an international group of companies with headquarters in Germany, Soventix GmbH. The group has offices on 4 continents with a track record of more than 11 years in the renewable energy industry.
Created in 2014, Soventix Chile SPA has positioned itself in the Chilean solar photovoltaic project industry, as well as in neighboring countries, as a reliable and highly qualified partner, offering a variety of services in consulting, development, design, financing , turnkey construction, project inspection, as well as project operation and maintenance.
Soventix offers its clients knowledge-intensive services for projects of all sizes, including industrial or commercial self-consumption parks, medium-scale projects (type PMGD) and large-scale (utility scale). Its experience covers all project stages, from pre-feasibility studies to plant commission and operation, both for conventional projects and for innovative development of hybrid projects, floating photovoltaic parks or integrated agrivoltaic solutions.
Contribute to energy transition and the sustainable development of Chile, creating value for our clients and investors through knowledge-intensive services and innovative solutions.
Matías Hänel Kirsten
- Industrial Engineer (Mechanical), Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Masters in Engineering Science, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Masters in Engineering for sustainable development, University of Cambridge (England)
- CEO, Energia Cordillera
- Project Manager, EBCO Energia
Jorge Taboada Rodriguez
- Civil Industrial Engineer, Universidad de Chile
- Masters in Project Management, Universidad de Karlsruhe (Germany)
- CEO Complejo Portuario Mejillones S.A. (filial Codelco Chile)
- Development Manager, Hidroaysén Chile S.A.
- Engineering Manager, Metro de Santiago S.A.
Maximiliano Koch Chacón
- Lawyer, Universidad de Chile
- Practices in the area of natural resources, with experience in the development of energy projects and non-conventional renewable energy
- Business Administration, Hope College
- MBA, University of Notre Dame (USA)
- Marketing and Sales Manager, Salones Joaquin
- Admin and Finance Manager, Inversiones Vidal
Karla Caneo Gómez
- Environmental Engineer, Universidad de Valparaíso
- Masters in Environmental Management and Planning, Universidad de Chile
- Environmental Coordinator, Hydrochile
- Environmental Engineer, HydroChile
Diego Jorquera Valdés
- Civil Environmental Engineer, Universidad de Playa Ancha (Valparaiso)
- Country Manager, Yingli Solar Chile
- Site Manager , Sybec
Mervis Pirela Rosas
- Engineer – Electrical, Universidad de Carabobo (Venezuela)
- Civil Electrical Engineer – Power, Universidad de Chile
- Project Engineer, LEN Ingeneria
- Field Engineer, Electroinstalaciones Ingenieria LTDA
Misael Tapia Tapia
- Civil Industrial Engineer with mention in Electricity, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Project and Studies Engineer, Coener
- Regulation and Study Analysis Engineer, Engie Energia Chile