Drawing on its international experience in the solar park industry and collaborations with group companies, Soventix Chile offers a wide range of services that provide maximum value for its customers.
From initial studies, planning, development, project management, financing, construction, operation and maintenance, for differing project sizes and technologies, the Soventix Chile team responds with innovative solutions to the specific requirements of its clients in the world of photovoltaic systems.
How can we help you?
Photovoltaic project development and management
- Development of PMGD portfolios for the sale of “ready to build” or turnkey projects
- Co-development of large-scale projects (utility scale)
- Project finance structuring
- Project and asset management
- Development, construction, operation and maintenance of commercial and industrial net-metering parks (ESCO Model or turnkey)
- Innovative solution development for hybrid systems, agrivoltaic systems, floating parks and green hydrogen projects
- Advice for investors and investment funds on the acquisition and management of a portfolio of photovoltaic projects
- Pre-feasibility studies along with land search and negotiation for projects
- Feasibility studies and technical-economic evaluation of projects
- Technical, environmental and legal project due diligence
- Conceptual engineering for innovative solutions (hybrid, floating, agrivoltaic, green hydrogen projects)
- Environmental studies and required permit management
- Advice on the preparation and negotiation of contracts (PPA, EPC, BOS, etc.)
- Construction and operation supervision
Project engineering, construction and operation
- Plant engineering designs and connection solutions
- Investment and plant operation cost estimation (OPEX and CAPEX)
- Equipment specification and supplier contracting
- Plant engineering, supply and construction contracts (such as EPC, BOS, EPCM, etc.)
- Plant Operation and Maintenance Contracts (O&M)